Table of contents
I. General information
II. Responsible body
III. Your rights
IV. Processing of personal data for informational use of our website
V. Processing of personal data through cookies
VI. Further functions and offers of our website
X. Google Analytics
XI. Google Maps
I. General information
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website.
(2) The term "personal data", with reference to the definition in Art. 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as "Basic Data Protection Regulation" or "DSGVO" for short), means all data that can be related to you personally. This includes, for example, name, address, e-mail address, user behavior. With regard to other terms, in particular the terms "processing", "responsible party", "processor" and "consent", we refer to the statutory data protection definitions of Art. 4 DSGVO.
(3) As a matter of principle, we process personal data only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and the contents and services offered by us. The processing of personal data is regularly only carried out if you have given us your consent within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO or if processing is permitted by legal regulations, in particular by one of the legal bases mentioned in Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) to f) DSGVO.
(4) Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for which it was stored ceases to apply. Furthermore, storage may take place if this was provided for by national or European regulations to which we are subject. In this case, the data will be blocked or deleted when the storage period prescribed by the respective regulations has expired. The latter does not apply if further storage of the data is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
(5) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions on our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
II. Responsible body
(1) Responsible in the sense of Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO, which is other data protection laws and other regulations as well as provisions of a data protection nature applicable in the member states of the European Union:
ECM Equity Capital Management GmbH
Managing Directors: Axel Eichmeyer, Florian Kähler, Christopher L. Peisch
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69 971020
fax: +49 69 9710224
Register court: Local court Frankfurt am Main
Register number: HRB 47000
(2) Further details on the responsible office can be found in our imprint.
III. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
the right to information,
the right of correction and deletion,
the right to restrict processing,
the right to object to the processing,
the right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
IV. Processing of personal data for informational use of our website
(1) If you access our website without registering or otherwise providing us with information ("Informational Use"), we only collect the personal data that your web browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to enable you to view our website and to ensure its stability and security: IP address, date and time of the request, time zone difference to GMT, content of the website, access status (HTTP status), amount of data transferred, request website, web browser, operating system, language and version of the browser
(2) The aforementioned data is also stored in so-called log files on our servers. This data is not stored together with other personal data of yours.
(3) The collection and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary to enable the delivery of our website to your end device. For this purpose, your IP address must be stored for the duration of your visit to our website.
(4) The storage of the above-mentioned data in log files serves to ensure the functionality and optimization of our website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(5) These data are not evaluated for marketing purposes. In the above-mentioned purposes lies our legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis for the collection and temporary storage of the aforementioned data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. The aforementioned data for the provision of our website will be deleted when the respective session has ended. The collection of the above-mentioned data for the provision of our website and the storage of these data in log files is mandatory for the operation of our website. There is no possibility of objection.
V. Processing of personal data by cookies
(1) We use so-called cookies on our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on the storage medium of your end device, for example on a hard disk, and through which we receive certain information as the site that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your end device. This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below.
(2) Cookies that are stored with your web browser:
Transient Cookies: These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your web browser. These include in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your web browser to the shared session. This enables us to recognize your terminal device when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted as soon as you log out or close your web browser.
Persistent cookies: These cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies at any time in the settings of your web browser.
(3) The processing of personal data by the above-mentioned cookies serves to make the offer of our website altogether more user-friendly and effective for you. Some functions of our website cannot be offered without the use of these cookies. In particular, some functions of our website require that your web browser can still be identified after a page change. If you have an account, we use the cookies to identify you for subsequent visits. This prevents you from having to log in again each time you visit our website. The data processed by cookies, which are necessary for providing the functions of our website, are not used to create user profiles. If cookies are used for analysis purposes, they serve to improve the quality and user-friendliness of our website, its contents and functions. They enable us to understand how the website, which functions and how often they are used. This enables us to continuously optimize our offer.
(4) In the above-mentioned purposes lies our legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
(5) The above-mentioned cookies are stored on your terminal device and transmitted from there to our server. You can therefore configure the processing of data and information by cookies yourself. You can make appropriate configurations in the settings of your web browser, which allow you to reject third-party cookies or cookies altogether, for example. In this context, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of our website properly. In addition, we recommend that you delete cookies and your browser history on a regular basis.
VI. further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the aforementioned informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose it is usually necessary to provide further personal data. We need these data to provide the respective service. The above principles of data processing apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers who have been carefully selected and commissioned by us to process this data. These service providers are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked by us. Insofar as personal data is passed on to third parties in the course of services that we offer together with partners, you can find more detailed information in the following descriptions of the individual services. If these third parties are located in a country outside the European Economic Area, you can find more detailed information about the consequences of this circumstance in the following descriptions of the individual services.
VII. contacting us
(1) If you contact us by e-mail, the personal data you send us with your e-mail will be stored.
(3) The processing of the aforementioned personal data serves solely to process your inquiries.
(4) This is also our legitimate interest in processing your personal data. Insofar as you have given us your consent to do so, the legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. Otherwise, the legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO, in particular in the event that you send us the data by sending us an e-mail. Insofar as you wish to work towards the conclusion of a contract through your e-mail, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO represents an additional legal basis.
(5) Subject to legal retention periods, the data will be deleted as soon as we have finally processed your request. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. We would like to point out that in this case your request cannot be processed further. You can declare your revocation or objection by sending an e-mail to our e-mail address given in the imprint.
(1) We provide you with a newsletter that you can subscribe to on our website. Details of the newsletter, in particular its possible contents, will be stated in the declaration of consent. If you subscribe to our newsletter, the data you entered in the input mask when registering for the newsletter will be transmitted to us. In order to register for the sending of the newsletter, you must provide the mandatory data requested by us: Salutation, first name, surname, e-mail address, company.
(2) If you provide further personal data during registration, this information is voluntary.
(3) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called Double-Opt-In procedure. After your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter from us in the future. If you do not confirm your registration within the period stated in the e-mail, the data you have provided will be blocked and deleted after 24 hours. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration for the newsletter as well as the time of confirmation. In connection with the processing of the data for sending the newsletter, the data will not be passed on to third parties. These data are used exclusively for sending the newsletter.
(4) Unless we use a third party provider mentioned below to send the newsletter, the data will not be passed on to third parties in connection with the processing of the data for sending the newsletter.
(5) The data you enter in the input mask during registration will be processed for the purpose of contacting you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address in order to send you the newsletter. We store the respective IP address and the times of registration and confirmation in order to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data. This is also in our legitimate interest. If you have given us your consent, the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. Insofar as the processing is otherwise based on our legitimate interests, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
(6) The aforementioned data shall be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for achieving the above purposes. We will therefore store your above-mentioned data as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After cancelling the newsletter, we store the aforementioned data purely statistically and anonymously.
(7) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe by clicking on the link contained in each newsletter e-mail we send you.
(8) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. The newsletter e-mails sent by us contain a so-called web beacon or a so-called tracking pixel. This is a one-pixel image file that is stored on our website. These data are collected pseudonymously.
(9) This data processing serves the purpose of tailoring the newsletter to your individual interests, optimizing our offer and making it more interesting for you as a whole. This is also our legitimate interest. If you have given us your consent, the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. Insofar as the processing is otherwise based on our legitimate interests, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DSGVO. If you have given us your consent to the above processing of data, you may revoke this consent at any time. You can object to this evaluation of your user behaviour at any time by clicking on the separate link contained in every newsletter e-mail. In addition, you can prevent the above evaluation of your user behavior if you have deactivated the display of images in your e-mail program by default. We would like to point out that in this case the newsletter will not be displayed in full and you may not be able to use all the functions of the newsletter. If you manually activate the display of the images, the evaluation of your user behavior described above will take place again.
(10) We process and/or store your personal data on a server of an external provider in the European Union. This ensures that the standards and regulations of European data protection law are observed.
On the web pages of our Internet presence we use functions of "Cloudflare", a content delivery network service of Cloudflare, Inc. 665 3rd St. #200, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA (hereinafter referred to as "Cloudflare"). Technically, the data traffic between the browser of your end device and our website is routed through the network of Cloudflare. Cloudflare can buffer, log and analyze the data traffic in order to recognize and ward off attacks on our website. Further information about this can be found here: www.cloudflare.com/de-de/gdpr/introduction/. According to Cloudflare, the nearest data center is regularly used for this purpose, but also data centers outside of the European Union, e.g. in the USA. The cached data is always deleted within four hours, but after three days at the latest. In addition, Cloudflare may store cookies on your computer for optimization and analysis.
We use Cloudflare for the optimization of the representation of the web pages of our Internet appearance, in particular to increase the loading speed of the side contents. This allows us to improve our offer and the user experience for you. The use of Cloudflare also serves the purpose of ensuring the error-free functionality of our website and protecting our Internet presence from attacks such as DDoS attacks. This is also our legitimate interest in the processing of the above data by the third-party provider. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by deleting existing cookies and deactivating the storage of cookies in the settings of your web browser. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our website to their full extent.
Information of the third party provider: Cloudflare, Inc. 665 3rd St. #200, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Further information on data protection and data use by Cloudflare can be found on the following Cloudflare websites: www.cloudflare.com/de-de/privacypolicy/ and www.cloudflare.com/de-de/cookie-policy/
X. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics only with the activated IP anonymization described above. This means that your IP address will only be processed by Google in abbreviated form. A personal reference can thus be excluded.
We use Google Analytics for the purpose of analyzing the use of our website and to continuously improve individual functions and offers as well as the user experience. Through the statistical evaluation of user behavior, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DSGVO (consent).
You can also prevent the cookies generated by Google Analytics from being saved by making appropriate settings in your web browser. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website. If you wish to prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your user behaviour (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google, you can also download and install the web browser plugin available under the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In order to oblige Google to process the transmitted data only in accordance with our instructions and to comply with the applicable data protection regulations, we have concluded an order processing contract with Google.
Third party information: Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland
Further information on data use by Google, on setting and objection possibilities as well as on data protection can be found on the following Google websites:
Data protection overview: support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Data usage by Google when you use websites or apps of our partners: policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
Use of data for advertising purposes: policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Settings for personalized advertising by Google: adssettings.google.de
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection.
XI. Google Maps
We use on our website the offer of "Google Maps", an online map service of Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland (hereinafter referred to as "Google"). This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently. When you visit our website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. Your IP address will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you have to log out first. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of the website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing needs-based advertising and to inform other users about your activities on our website.
We use Google Maps to display interactive maps from Google Maps to help you get a better user experience on our website. This is also our legitimate interest in the processing of the above data by the third party provider. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google for this purpose.
Information provided by the third party provider: Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland
Further information on data use by Google, on setting and objection possibilities as well as on data protection can be found on the following Google website:
We use "Vimeo" on our website, a social plug-in from Vimeo, Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA (hereinafter referred to as: "Vimeo"), to integrate content from the Vimeo social platform on websites on our Internet presence. In this way, personal data is transferred to Vimeo. If you have a user account with Vimeo and are registered, Vimeo can assign the visit to your user account. Vimeo stores this data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research, and/or the design of its websites to meet the needs of its customers. Such evaluation is performed in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of presenting need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. Please contact Vimeo directly in this regard.
We use Vimeo to display and offer you content and functions of the social platform Vimeo on our website, thereby improving and making our offerings and the user experience more interesting. This is also our legitimate interest in processing the above information. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
If you want to prevent the transfer of data, you cannot use the functions of Vimeo. Regardless of this, we recommend that you regularly log out of your user account after using a social network, as this will help you avoid being assigned to your profile with the respective provider.
Third party information: Vimeo, Inc. 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA. For more information about LinkedIn's privacy practices and data use, please visit the following Vimeo Web site: vimeo.com/privacy